[act-ma] Today-Protest Obama In Boston-MFA 7pm-8pm

Michael Borkson nosanctions at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 08:13:49 PST 2011

Hi activists,
      Sorry for short notice. Pres. Obama is appearing at the Museum Of Fine Arts today, tues. March 8 at 7pm-8pm; it is a Democratic Party fundraiser at $5000 a plate.
I have heard nothing about any planned anti-war protests.
All I can say is for people to meet at 6:15pm in front of the MFA main entrance  on Huntington Ave. green line E train(there will most likely be areas blocked off by police so I dont know where we could peacefully assemble). I'm trying to get an idea of how many people can come-so please e-mail me if you are onboard.Bring anti-war signs and banners.
Here is the link to Obamas schedule today:
http://ochairball.blogspot.com/

He is going to visit Dorchester High in the afternoon.

stop Obamas wars,
Michael Borkson