[act-ma] Thurs, 3/24: Protest promotion of [traitor] Domscheit-Berg at Suffolk - 3/24

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Tue Mar 22 18:04:20 PDT 2011

I smell a hatchet-job coming...
Can we allow our courageous whistleblowers to be neutralized by (most
likely)  The Lobby? Please - show up at Suffolk and introduce some truth
to this forum;

Here we have Daniel Domscheit-Berg - previously known as Daniel Schmitt
(isn't /that /interesting); likely zionist agent; whose tell-all book is
being hyped at this forum, and optioned by non other than Steven
Spielberg. Whether Assange survives the hatchet job on him by Govt PR
and MSM - which for months has spread scurrilous, unattributed attacks
on his character, the source of which we now know is  Domscheit-Berg -
is up to all of us. BTW: Berg didn't 'leave' - he was let go for
sabotage, according to Julian Assange/WikiLeaks. Set the record straight

  WikiLeaks & OpenLeaks

  Herbert Snorrason
  with Wendy Ballinger

WikiLeaks, OpenLeaks, and Our Right to Know

*Herbert Snorrason*, former WikiLeaks staffer and the co-founder of
newly-launched OpenLeaks, joins *Wendy Ballinger*, Treasurer and former
Executive Director of the Ford Hall Forum, LIVE BY SKYPE from Iceland to
answer questions about the necessity of and danger in leaking state
secrets.

/UPDATE: Daniel Domscheit-Berg will not be able to join the forum.
Copies of "Inside WikiLeaks: My Time with Julian Assange at the World's
Most Dangerous Website," by Daniel Domscheit-Berg will still be
available for purchase after the program./

*
Thursday, March 24, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
SPECIAL BREAKFAST FORUM
*Moot Court Room, Suffolk University Law School
<http://www.fordhallforum.org/directions/moot>