[act-ma] 3/24: Slander of Assange at Ford Hall Forum

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Tue Mar 22 19:35:20 PDT 2011

Please circulate widely.
The culture of Empire runs deep.
jw

FORD HALL FORUM at Suffolk University

Hello Friends of the Forum,

Due to unforeseen events, Daniel Domscheit-Berg will not be available
for our forum this Thursday morning (3/24) and sends his great regrets.
Luckily, *the show will go on *with former WikiLeaks staffer and
OpenLeaks co-founder, Herbert Snorrason -- live from Iceland via Skype!

Don't miss a chance to speak to Snorrason about:

- how he got involved with WikiLeaks as a college student
- where WikiLeaks falls short and OpenLeaks does it better
- his thoughts on security vs. freedom on information
- his personal views on Julian Assange

/Daniel Domscheit-Berg's book, "Inside WikiLeaks," will still be
available for purchase at the forum./

Event: WikiLeaks, OpenLeaks, and Our Right to Know

Date: This Thursday, March 24th, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Location:
Moot Court Room
Suffolk University
120 Tremont Street, 4th floor
Boston, MA 02108

For more information or to register to attend, please click here
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=bzn46jcab&et=1104918793924&s=981&e=001N3NLTl82gO1inkGUhCvFUDD1pNc9tYIgWhXQ1DV5WmvTYgoE7Mwn5oVzcGmJfVnBoG03CqshIqZ8rcFIVhseyvJae1w37ZD9fNGeCvX4H-o8gaCgmOfTrNAY2vjzOU1AO74YtivKIT0cbVFddYjajA==>.

//