[act-ma] CORRECTION (email address) + ADDITION (light dinner): Eyewitness Gaza showing this Saturday, Apr 9, 7 pm, in Bedford MA

skip schiel skipschiel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 06:47:48 PDT 2011

*Eyewitness Gaza, *a slide show based on recent photography
Light dinner served
$5 suggested donation*
* April 9, 2011, Sat, 7 PM First Parish Unitarian Universalist
75 Great Road, Bedford, MA 01730 Bedford Unitarian Universalist peace
program <http://uubedford.org/>

617-441-7756
schiel (at) ccae.org <schiel at ccae.org>

Sue McCombs
suemccom (at) worldnet.att.net <http://worldnet.att.ne>

Skip Schiel (a.k.a Ein al-Nour)

9 Sacramento St
Cambridge MA 02138-1843 USA
skipschiel at gmail.com
617-441-7756 (land line)
617-230-6314  (mobile, used only on special occasions)
http://teeksaphoto.org
http://skipschiel.wordpress.com  *
*

*Whoever fights monsters must take care not to become a monster himself.
For, as you stand looking deep into the abyss, the abyss is looking deep
into you.

*—Frederick Nietzsche

To join my email list about my experiences in PALESTINE-ISRAEL *(Dispatches
from Gaza, November 16-January 1, 2010)*, and after I return home
for postings related to that issue and very personal reflections and
photographs, please reply with SUBSCRIBE LEVANT in the subject line.

To subscribe to my PHOTO-MOVIE list, what I make (on a variety of topics),
plus relevant other information and examples from other photographers. I'll
send links (average 1-3 links per week), not actual photo files. If
interested, please respond with SUBSCRIBE PHOTO-MOVIE.