[act-ma] Tuesday, 4/ 12, 2:00pm - 5:00pm Drop by Sen. Brown's

Tribal Scribal lionoak at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 18:01:37 PDT 2011

Tuesday, April 12 · 2:00pm - 5:00pm

2400 JFK Federal Building
15 New Sudbury St.
Boston, MA

Called by Beyond Coal Massachusetts

Take 30 minutes of your time and bring a handwritten note in support of
clean air to drop by Senator Brown's office. We will be greeting people
outside his office form 2-5:00 PM on Tuesday, April 12th before you go
upstairs to Senator Brown's office to let him know Massachusetts wants him
to vote for clean air.

You will meet volunteers outside before going through security inside and
ultimately upstairs to the Senator's office. We strongly recommend you bring
a handwritten letter in support of clean air initiatives. Ideas for letters
and clean air facts can be found at www.sierraclub.org/coal/ma

--

***************************************
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as

                                 - Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/
CAPE WIND: RIGHT PROJECT/WRONG PLACE!!
Checkout The Enviro Show on WXOJ-LP, 103.3fm. Northampton, MA, Tuesdays,
6:30pm
Also on WMCB, 107.9, Mondays at 9pm.
http://envirosho.blogspot.com