[act-ma] 4/17 - e5 Community Workday + Pizza, 2-5pm

alisa alisa at encuentro5.org
Tue Apr 12 17:16:18 PDT 2011

Hello friends,

Please join us this Sunday for a workday! Join us in improving our dynamic
multi-movement space that brings together numerous progressive groups and
provides resources year-round for dozens of organizations and campaigns.
encuentro 5 relies on the interdependence of your support and input, so we
are inviting you to join us for a few hours this Sunday in improving the
space that we share. Tasks will include clean-up, re-arranging spaces,
organizing and de-cluttering areas, painting, and more... It will certainly
be fun to share chores, with music and food, while engaging with the various
individuals and groups that make up the kaleidoscopic dimensions of
encuentro 5!

THIS SUNDAY: 2-5pm; Dinner provided 5-6pm

encuentro5 - 33 Harrison Avenue, 5th Floor, Boston, MA 02111
www.encuentro5.org

For more info or with any questions, contact Alisa - c. 617-682-6631.

I'm looking forward to it and hope to see you there!

In solidarity,

Alisa.

e5 collective member
__