[act-ma] Mass Poetry Festival 2011

David Fillingham dfillingham at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 23 18:09:05 PDT 2011

Hello Friends of the Arts,

The Mass Poetry Festival 2011 will be happening in Salem,
Friday, May 13 and Sat May 14.
To see the full conference schedule please visit http://masspoetry.crowdvine.com/calendar .

I will be tabling for Warthog Press, and selling some friends books as well.

Warthog Press produced many volumes, chap books, and broad sheets. We will also have buttons and some info about Stone Soup Poetry where I read regularly. It meets on Mondays at Out of the Blue Gallery on Prospect Street in Central Square Cambridge.
_
Best Regards,
David           mailto:dfillingham at earthlink.net

Interrelationship
You are me and I am you.
Isn't it obvious that we "Inter-are"?
You cultivate the flower in yourself,
so I will be beautiful.
I transform the garbage in myself,
so that you will not have to suffer.

I support you; you support me.
I am in this world to offer you peace;
You are in this world to bring me joy.

1989.  Written by Thich Nhat Hanh during a retreat for psychotherapists held in response
to  Fritz  Perl's  statement  that "You are you and I am me, and if by
chance we meet, that's wonderful. If not, it couldn't be helped. "