[act-ma] Invitation: Divine Strings, a benefit concert on May 7!

Leonid Chindelevitch leonardini at gmail.com
Tue May 3 07:07:16 PDT 2011

Dear everyone,

It is my pleasure to invite you to an amazing benefit concert I am
helping organize. Divine Strings, a performance by the young and
incredibly talented Aishu Venkataraman, visiting us from California,
and a number of local jazz artists.

Aishu is the youngest person to enter the Berklee School of Music with
full scholarship. Her music (of which you can hear a sample on our
website, www.boston4bhopal.org/divinestrings) combines elements of
jazz and classical Indian music.

All the proceeds from this concert go to support the cause that is so
dear to me, that of the survivors of the 1984 Bhopal disaster (see
www.bhopal.net).

WHAT: Divine Strings: A Benefit Concert for Bhopal by Aishu
Venkataraman (violin), Vinod Venkataraman (percussion), Marc Rossi
(piano), Bill Urmson (bass) and Bob Tamagni (drums).

WHEN/WHERE: This Saturday, May 7, 6:00 PM. Fenway Center, Northeastern
University  - 77, St.Stephen Street, Boston, MA

WHY: To hear a breathtaking performance by a child prodigy and
well-known local jazz artists, and to support the struggle for justice
of the Bhopal survivors.

As an additional incentive, we will be drawing two iPads among all the
attendees! Furthermore, group purchases of 10 tickets give you a 20%
discount.

Please come and forward this announcement to your friends who may also
be interested. Tickets are on sale at
www.brownpapertickets.com/event/169028. Looking forward to seeing you
there on Saturday,

Leonid.
--
Please attend our awesome fundraising concert for Bhopal on Saturday, May 7th:
https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/169028 & http://www.boston4bhopal.org/