[act-ma] 5/11 6 pm, Platypus coffee hour :: 1369 Coffee House, Central Sq.

William Eric Uspal william.uspal at gmail.com
Sun May 8 20:31:52 PDT 2011

Dear friends of Platypus,

Our coffee breaks will be resuming this week at *1369 Coffee House in
Central Sq.* this *Wednesday at 6 pm* (i.e., what was previously our
reading group meeting time.)  We will identify ourselves with copies
of the Platypus Review -- old and new acquaintances alike are welcome!

Platypus Coffee Breaks are a great time to meet and connect with
members of Platypus as well as fellow travelers and allies of the
group. It’s an opportunity to discuss issues raised in the latest
issue of the Platypus Review, to consider the state of the Left, and
to just hang out with people who have similar political interests.

The Platypus Affiliated Society, established in December 2006,
organizes reading groups, public fora, research and journalism focused
on problems and tasks inherited from the “Old” (1920s-30s), “New”
(1960s-70s) and post-political (1980s-90s) Left for the possibilities
of emancipatory politics today.

Hope to see you there!
Will

--