[act-ma] SoJust Bikes Not Bombs Team - ride? donate!

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Tue May 24 20:47:28 PDT 2011

Hey fellow activists and organizers,

I'm very excited to share that Socializing for Justice has a team riding in
the Bikes Not Bombs Bike-A-Thon <http://bikesnotbombs.org/> on Sunday, June
12th.

Help us get the word out about this great multi-issue organization which
provides concrete alternatives to the militarism, over-consumption &
inequality that breed war and environmental destruction.

*Support Bikes Not Bombs youth programs and international programs by riding
with us! **http://bikesnotbombs.org. *
*** Ride 15 miles, 25 miles or 65 miles ** Each rider must raise a minimum
of $150 to ride ***
*Don't forget to note that Socializing for Justice is your team when you
sign up.*
*Can't ride? Donate! www.bit.ly/BNB26. Please give generously, but most
importantly, give.

*For 25 years, BNB has been a nexus of bike recycling and community
empowerment both in lower income neighborhoods of Boston and in the nations
of the Global South. BNB's programs involve young people and adults in
mutually respectful leadership development and environmental stewardship,
while recycling thousands of bicycles.
*
**Let's show that SoJust's cross-issue progressive community can come
together for this amazing multi-issue organization. Every dollar counts - if
SoJusters each gave just $3-5 we'd raise thousands for Bikes Not Bombs.
Please donate now: **www.bit.ly/BNB26**.*

Thanks!
Robbie

*Confirmed SoJust Riders:*
Robbie Samuels: www.bit.ly/RobbieBNB11
Elizabeth Murphy: http://crm.bikesnotbombs
.org/civicrm/contribute/pcp/info?reset=1&id=917
*Let me know you've signed up and I'll help you promote your fundraising
page!*
*_____________________*
  @robbiesamuels <http://www.twitter.com/robbiesamuels> |
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/robbiesamuels> |
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/robbiesamuels> |
robbiesamuels.com<http://www.robbiesamuels.com/>
                           "Like" <http://facebook.com/ArtoftheSchmooze> Art
of the Schmooze

             socializingforjustice.org<http://www.socializingforjustice.org/>
 | @sojust <http://www.twitter.com/sojust> | Facebook
Group<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8770189934>
p.s. Upcoming SoJust events:
6/6 Skillshare: Time Banking in the Time Trade
Circle<http://www.sojust.org/events/17664391/>
6/25 Recess for Justice <http://www.sojust.org/events/17521346/>