[act-ma] 6/1 6 pm, Platypus weekly coffee hour :: 1369 Coffee House, Central Sq.

William Eric Uspal william.uspal at gmail.com
Tue May 31 14:14:33 PDT 2011

Hey Friends of Platypus,

We will be holding our weekly coffee hour 1369 in Central Sq. tomorrow
at 6 pm.

Just a reminder: Coffee break is held *every week* at this time and
location.  To reduce list traffic, I will (probably) send these coffee
break e-mails less frequently after this week.

Optional reading: We haven't finished '18th Brumaire of Louis Napoleon'
http://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1852/18th-brumaire/

***

Platypus Coffee Breaks are a great time to meet and connect with
members of Platypus as well as fellow travelers and allies of the
group. It’s an opportunity to discuss issues raised in the latest
issue of the Platypus Review, to consider the state of the Left, and
to just hang out with people who have similar political interests.

The Platypus Affiliated Society, established in December 2006,
organizes reading groups, public fora, research and journalism focused
on problems and tasks inherited from the “Old” (1920s-30s), “New”
(1960s-70s) and post-political (1980s-90s) Left for the possibilities
of emancipatory politics today.

Hope to see you there,
Will

--