[act-ma] Demonstration Tomorrow June 4th: Tax the Cheats! Save Our Homes!

MAHT maht at saveourhomes.org
Fri Jun 3 09:04:28 PDT 2011

Massachusetts Save Our Homes Coalition will be at Bank of America at 161 Cambridge Street, Boston.

12:00 Noon
Saturday June 4, 2011

Join Us as we Protest the Federal Budget Cuts and Corporate Tax Cheats!

As Congress readies to pass a federal budget for 2012 we're told that there needs to be deep cuts to spending programs to keep our economy healthy.

But...huge corporations like Bank of America are paying no taxes at all.

Join us as we protest Bank of America, call for new sources of revenue to fund programs for low and moderate income families, and tell Senator Brown to vote for a budget that supports working people.

TAX THE CHEATS/SAVE OUR HOMES!!!!

Sponsored by the Save Our Homes Coalition:
Mass Alliance of HUD Tenants
Mass Union of Public Housing Tenants
Mass COmmunities Action Network
Mass Jobs with Justice
Mass Law Reform Institute
Union of Minority Neighborhoods
City Life/Vida Urbana
Boston Tenant Coalition
Chelsea Collaborative
Chinese Progressive Association
Dominican Development Center
Neighbors United for a Better East Boston

Want to join us?
RSVP Mass Alliance of HUD Tenants
617.267.2949
maht at saveourhomes.org