[act-ma] June 28 Affordable Housing Hearing at the Statehouse

kaymathews at saveourhomes.org kaymathews at saveourhomes.org
Fri Jun 24 13:52:26 PDT 2011

Join Mass Alliance of HUD Tenants
at the Statehouse on
Tuesday, June 28 at
10:00 AM in
Room B-1

Please attend the Hearing on Expiring Use Housing - this is the only
hearing addressing this issue in this legislative session.  Consider
testifying.

  Including Burbank Apartments in the Fenway, 750 units of affordable
housing have been lost since November 2009 when the 40T bill was passed and
signed.

  Let's send a message to FRM Rrealty and Bill Kargman and other developers
---- we seek to Save Our Homes!

  We need passage of the statewide enabling act which will supplement 40T
and give it teeth.

Support the home rule petitions in Boston, Lawrence and elsewhere.

Support low-income tenants!  Help us Save Our Homes!

  RSVP: Mass Alliance of HUD Tenants at 617.267.2949

  We hope to see you there!