[act-ma] 7/06 Pastors for Peace Caravan to Cuba sendoff

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Fri Jul 1 06:57:47 PDT 2011

                                                         COME SUPPORT

    PASTORS FOR PEACE

CARAVAN TO CUBA

*Friends Meeting at Cambridge
5 Longfellow Park, Cambridge, MA 02138
Wednesday  July 6, 2011
6 - 7 pm Dinner
7 - 9 pm  Program
***

*MUSIC, DANCING, DISCUSSION, FOOD*

By traveling to Cuba with humanitarian aid without a U.S. government
license, Pastors for Peace challenges the U.S. economic blockade against
Cuba as well as the blockade on the minds of the Americans about the
achievements of the Cuba people.

Help us host the Caravan and Celebrate the Legacy of Pastors for Peace
Founder,
Rev. Lucius Walker with music, dinner, speakers, discussion and literature

Special Guest Speakers
Rev. Edward W. Rodman,
John Seely Stone  Professor  of Pastoral Theology and Urban Ministry,
Episcopal Divinity School
Ellen Bernstein, Acting Co-Director of the Interreligious Foundation for
Community Organization

"We don't need a government license.Love is our license."

Rev. Tom Smith, Pastors for Peace

For more information 617 916-2265 or info at july26.org
<mailto:info at july26.org>www.july26.org

Sponsored by the Peace and Social Concerns Committee, Friends Meeting at
Cambridge,
July 26th Coalition of Boston, Newton Cuba Solidarity, ANSWER Coalition,
Boston, and
International Committee to Free the Cuban Five, Bikes Not Bombs, World
Fellowship

Help us get the word out about this event

Flyer available on our website www.july26.org