[act-ma] GreenPort Forum notice

Steve Wineman swineman at gis.net
Thu Jul 7 19:01:58 PDT 2011

*GreenPort Forum: **Beekeeping in Cambridgeport*. A tour and talk with
bee keepers on location. Please join two local beekeepers as they
discuss their operations. The bees themselves will be rather quiet this
time of day but we can learn how the beekeepers and bees function in
very tight urban locations. We will also discuss the threatened survival
of bees and how that impacts our ecosystem.*Tuesday**, July 19, 2011.
*/*Tour Locations: 6:30pm - 115 Pearl Street, Cambridge; 7:00pm 9 Perry
Street, Cambridge*/