[act-ma] Will you join us in DC for three days between August 20 - September 3 to stop the Keystone XL pipeline to the Canadian tar sands?

Kerry Thompson thompson0692 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 30 16:41:48 PDT 2011

Tom and I will be there from August 20 - 23. Anyone else interested in going?

>From August 20th – September 3rd there will be a peaceful protest in Washington DC to defuse the largest carbon bomb in North America.

With people power and time-tested tactics of civil disobedience – j oin thousands of people from across the continent in a wave of sustained sit-ins. Together we’ll amplify our voices and escalate the movement and stop the Keystone XL pipeline to the Canadian tar sands
For more information, go to Tar Sands Action web site: http://www.tarsandsaction.org/

- Tom and Kerry Thompson
Lancaster, MA