[act-ma] PEACE POLE PROJECT ON HARRY BROWN'S FARM

Roger Leisner rleisnerrfm at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 07:40:01 PDT 2011

PEACE POLE PROJECT ON HARRY BROWN'S FARM

TimeFriday, August 12 at 12:00pm - August 14 at
 12:00pmLocationHarry Brown's Farm, Starks, Maine

More InfoHi Friends of the Hill --

You are invited to join in on a project that will be starting on Harry Brown's Farm this summer. We are
 hoping to build a big PEACE POLE on the farm with recycled materials. Our theme will be Marijuana Liberation. Are you creative? Got ideas? Email them to me at:rjmunksgaard at yahoo.com

To get started, we need to brainstorm ideas! Come by my booth,MAINE PEACE WORKS, on the hill (next to Radio Free Maine) anytime during the GREEN LOVE FESTIVAL, August 12-14, in Starks, Maine.

What is a PEACE POLE? A Peace Pole is a
 hand-crafted monument that displays the message and prayer"May Peace Prevail on Earth".There are tens of thousands of Peace Poles in 180 countries all over
 the world dedicated as monuments to peace. They serve as constant reminders for us to visualize and pray for world peace. http://www.peacepoleprojec ​t.org/

Peace 'n plenty, Roxanne Roxanne J. Munksgaard
82 Court Street
Bangor ME 04401
(207) 735-8360 cell
rjmunksgaard at yahoo.com