[act-ma] Platypus Coffee Break: Mariposa Bakery, Tuesday 6PM

ninad pandit ninad.pandit at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 15:18:11 PDT 2011

Please join Platypus TOMORROW for our weekly Coffee Breaks.

*TUESDAY - 6:00 PM*

Location:

*MARIPOSA BAKERY* <http://goo.gl/8j0UM>
424 Massachusetts Ave, (near Central Square)
Cambridge, MA 02139

This week, we will be discussing the recently published transcript of the
Platypus Affiliated Society 3rd annual international convention plenary
discussion on "The legacy of
Trotskyism<http://platypus1917.org/2011/08/05/the-legacy-of-trotskyism-2/>,"
featuring panelists Mike Macnair of the Communist Party of Great Britain, Bryan
Palmer of Trent University and author the biography of American Trotskyist
James P. Cannon, Richard Rubin of Platypus, and Jason Wright of the
International Bolshevik Tendency.

http://platypus1917.org/2011/08/05/the-legacy-of-trotskyism-2/

We will also discuss the recent Cynthia McKinney event in Boston last week,
which had Platypus presence in the audience.

See you all there.

Ninad Pandit