[act-ma] 8/18-9/11: How Much is Enough: Our Values in Question

Susie Husted susie_husted at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 08:53:03 PDT 2011

How Much Is Enough: Our Values in Question
A play exploring our relationship to money from The Foundry Theater and ArtsEmerson.
Written by Kirk Lynn with artistic direction from Melanie Joseph.
How Much Is Enough cannot be rehearsed without a live audience!  Community groups and organizations all over Boston are needed to start the conversation.
"Okay. Now raise your hand if you feel like:  The way I make my money is a reflection of my values.
All right. Now raise your hand if you feel like:  The way I spend my money is a reflection of my values. Okay. Now, if you're willing to answer a few questions, please keep your hands raised as everyone opens their eyes."
Be a part of the Foundry’s first ever audience performance company and help deepen our inquiry and find the structure of this unusual interactive theatrical event.

How Much is Enough: The Rehearsals (Free!)
August 18 – September 11 (start times vary, runtime approx. 2 hrs)
Paramount Center
559 Washington Street
Sign up here:  http://bit.ly/VALUESrehearsals.

If you would like to attend a performance, please visit artsemerson.org for details or call the Box Office at 617.824.8400.