[act-ma] Come work for Greenpeace!!!!

Jay Lara jay.lara at greenpeace.org
Fri Aug 12 08:41:43 PDT 2011

Greetings Environmentalists,

       I wanted to send a quick note to all of you who have been working so
hard for our movement, and extend an invitation to join the Frontline
Program. Your hard work is appreciated and necessary for the campaigns we
are working on, but this is a paid position. As you all know, Greenpeace
accepts $0 from governments or corporations to fund our thousands of
environmental victories over the past 41 years. Here in Boston, we are the
12th fund-raising office to open its doors in the U.S, and are in a prime
position to raise almost 2% of the entire international budget this year, to
do so, we are looking for stellar candidates to join our ranks.

       We are currently hiring face-to-face community fundraisers to help us
raise the funds and build the grassroots power necessary to take on the coal
industry, save our ancient forests, protect our oceans and keep communities
free of life threatening toxic chemicals.

       Starting pay is $12-$13/hr plus performance bonus and benefits. We
have both full and part-time positions available. Candidates should have a
working knowledge of Greenpeace campaigns, excellent communication skills
and quite frankly, a thick skin and a desire to succeed. If you are looking
to make a change for yourself and the planet, we'd love to speak with you!
Candidates who are bilingual, have previous sales or canvassing experience
are especially encouraged to apply, but no prior experience is necessary.
Management positions are also available. *If you are interested in applying,
please email your resume to Jay Lara (JLara at greenpeace.org) or call me
directly 661-993-5265. *Look forward to speaking with you.
--

Jay M. Lara
Senior City Coordinator, Boston
Jlara at greenpeace.org