[act-ma] Upcoming speakers training for SpeakOUT Boston

Michelle Figueiredo figger19 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 19:13:43 PDT 2011

Hello,
My name is Michelle Figueiredo. I am a member of the board of directors for SpeakOUT Boston. We are having a speaker training on Oct. 1 and Oct 2. Attached is a press release and calendar entry. Would you please publish to your publication and/or website? Please do not hesitate to reach out to me should you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Michelle Figueiredo

Upcoming speakers training for SpeakOUT Boston