[act-ma] 9/22 New community work///event///gallery space

Susie Husted susie_husted at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 08:24:11 PDT 2011

Help us inaugurate our new community work///event///gallery space!!!!

Thursday, September 22, 2011
6p-12p
549 Columbus Ave. (at the old Lucy Parsons Center)
South End, Boston

Free and open to the public!  There will be music provided by some of the city’s best DJS! + a VIDEO INSTALLATION and a PHOTO BOOTH provided by a few of our members!    *Help us name our new home (the most snazzy, monosyllabic name wins)! *Beer and wine will be available by donation (Please do not BYOB. Thank you!) *Donations will be collected to help us renovate our new creative community space!

Hope to see you there!

Work with us:  If you are in need of an alternative community-based work environment, we are still looking for members!  This is a unique opportunity to share work/event/gallery space with working-artists and creative people across many disciplines.  As a group we support social justice activism, creative collaboration, and the sustainability of values driven businesses.

Where we are:549 Columbus Avenue Former home of the Lucy Parsons Center, just 2 blocks away from the Mass Ave. T stop on the Orange line.

What you’ll find:A vibrant, connected, inspiring, power-questioning workplace A big space in a central location to organize events An open, honest, transforming, inclusive, respectful, supportive environment There are only a few spaces left in our amazing new creative workspace in Boston’s historic South End! People from every race, class, religion, gender and sexuality are encouraged to apply!

Who’s here:  Ben Sheldon – Web development Dana Busch – Interactive design  D’hana Perry – DJ & MFA student  Golden Arrows (Nerissa Cooney & Alex Hage) -- Graphic design  John Hulsey – Video artist  Kelly Creedon -- Documentary photography  Quilted (Ben Mauer) Web development

Interested?
Email us: creativecoopspace at gmail.com and tell us a little about yourself.  We can’t wait to meet you!