[act-ma] Rumsfeld confronted at book event in Boston-video/photos/reportback

Michael Borkson nosanctions at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 07:47:26 PDT 2011

Hello anti-war activists,
As many of you know, war criminal Donald Rumsfeld was in Boston yesterday to present his new book-the event was at Old South Meeting House. About 75 anti-war protesters gathered outside to accuse Rumsfeld of war crimes. It was quite an energetic protest. I wrote a report back for Boston Indymedia with photos and a link to a short video. Here is the link to my post:
http://boston.indymedia.org/newswire/display/213665/index.php

We were successful in making our point, though Rumsfeld was not arrested as we had hoped.
Please forward.

Michael Borkson
Boston, Mass.