[act-ma] Occupy Boston Enters Day 5

Brian K bdubkwob at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 05:07:11 PDT 2011

Hey folks,

Occupy Boston is entering its 5th day, larger and better known than ever
before. We have received officical endorsements and support from trade
unions, student organizations, community-based organizations, and many many
community residents.

There is so much going on at this point in Dewey Square that I don't even
know half of it, so I will refer you to the website for updates.
http://occupyboston.com/

We are in the process of launching a new website, so please bear with us as
we do our best to get you the information you are seeking about us.

One thing to mention is that, tou can watch our daily 7pm General Assemblies
live here:
http://www.livestream.com/occupyboston

You can also COME and participate anytime, because there is ALWAYS something
interesting going down in the square.

For example, yesterday we handed out flyers with the following text:

Another story: A young white mc from southie says he wants to hoist a
massive banner with a graffiti artist's rendition of the text #OccupyBoston
as a masthead on the building in the Square. I can't wait to see that.

Please join us today if you can.

Thanks,
Brian