[act-ma] Oct 5: Film - "Zero, an Investigation Into 9/11" - Peterborough, NH:

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Wed Oct 5 11:01:06 PDT 2011

9/11 Zero

*A movie by **Guilietto Chiesa***

*/Free Film on the Attacks of September 11, 2001/***

*Wednesday, Oct. 5, 7 pm*

*Peterborough**Town**Library*

*The Film*

  On September 11th 2001 two airplanes piloted by terrorists hit the
  twin towers causing them to both collapse. Is this the whole story?

ZERO: An Investigation into 9/11, has one central thesis - that the
official version of the events surrounding the attacks on 9/11 can not
be true. This feature documentary from Italian production company
Telemaco explores the latest scientific evidence and reveals dramatic
new witness testimony, which directly conflicts with the US Government's
account.
Featuring presentations from intellectual heavy weights, Gore Vidal, and
Nobel Prize winner Dario Fo, the film challenges assumptions surrounding
the attacks. In the words of the Italian daily newspaper, Il Corriere de
da Sera, "What results is a sequence of contradictions, gaps, and
omissions of stunning gravity."
The importance of this film can not be overstated. If its thesis is
correct, the justification for going to war in Iraq is built on a series
of outrageous lies.
This film by Europarlementarian Guilietto Chiesa has been shown widely
in Europe and Russia on public television stations.

**

*Sponsored by Monadnock Citizens Issues Project *-**Contact: (603) 924-3037
Do you want big money out of politics? Public funding of elections will
do just that. To take back our government and have our legislators
represent us instead of pandering to special interests and corporations,
join the public funding effort! “Democracy is not something we have,
it’s something we do.” Granny D.