[act-ma] Help get out the word about Act-Ma at Occupy Boston

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Mon Oct 10 09:11:48 PDT 2011

Occupy Boston is bringing an steady stream of participants and people
just checking it out to the site.

If you go down there can you spend a little time handing out leaflets to
the crowd to let more people know about Act-MA.

We've are getting a very good reception and many new people from all
over the area are discovering act-ma.

We found that a quick opening line some like
"A email list that lets you know about events like Occupy Boston" ...if
the stop and look at it you can follow up with (and almost everything
else happening in the Greater Boston area. )

There are quarter page leaflets at the information table, grab some and
hand them out.   About 25 new people have joined as the result just a
little bit of leafleting at the last week of activities.

The site is in Dewey Square near South Station (Red Line T)
http://occupyboston.com/faq/directionsvisiting-faq/

There are special events every day check out the calendar
http://occupyboston.com/calendar/

You can also download the flyer and distribute them anywhere
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4379021/act-ma-4.doc

Charlie Welch
for Act-MA