[act-ma] 10/27 Corner Co-op Nursery School -- Open House

cervantes at MIT.EDU cervantes at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 18 11:06:11 PDT 2011

CORNER CO-OP NURSERY SCHOOL -- NURTURING THE WHOLE FAMILY SINCE 1972

Open House
October 27, 7-9p

1773 Beacon Street
Brookline, MA 02445-4214

At the Corner Co-op, we treasure each child as unique.  Each kid's
natural, organic need to learn and grow is facilitated through a
participatory, holistic, and dialogue-centered process.  All
developmental aspects are integrated: emotional, intellectual,
social, creative, physical.  We regard play as an essential medium of
learning.  Creative problem-solving in the use of materials and the
treatment of social conflicts is fundamental to our philosophy.  Our
ultimate goal is for children and their adults to experience an
exciting process of learning and growing in a nurturing community.

As a cooperative school, our philosophy, goals, policies, programs,
budget, tuition, staffing, and activities are governed by parents and
teachers together.  Our parents are close to kids’ school experience
and are able to watch them grow and develop.  Our five dedicated
teachers have been with the Co-op for a total of 101 years.

Kids thrive in an exciting and safe community where they can initiate
and choose, be free and responsible, experiment and discover, play
and make friends!  Come see us at our Open House on October 27, 7-9p.

Corner Co-op Nursery School
1773 Beacon St.
Brookline, MA 02445-4214
617-738-4631