[act-ma] Hear Bernie Sanders Speak Friday

Jordan Berg Powers jordan at massalliance.org
Mon Nov 14 07:55:11 PST 2011

Hear Bernie Sanders Speak This Friday

Sen. Bernie Sanders, Independent of Vermont who caucuses with the Democrats
to give them their majority, is a strong advocate for progressive values in
the U.S. Senate. Sen. Sanders is one of the clearest voices reminding the
Senate and the nation of the kind of government that can rebuild our
communities.

Fellow progressive organizations, activists, and legislators will be coming
together to celebrate and plan for the future. Mark your calendar to be
there with progressive champion Senator Bernie Sanders, as well as hundreds
of other like-minded community leaders from across the Commonwealth.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Friday, November 18, 2011

5:00-7:00PM

Mantra Restaurant

52 Temple Place

Boston, MA 02111

To  RSVP, please visit www.massalliance.org or by email
Jordan at massalliance.org phone at 617.722.4320

If you have any further questions about the event please do not hesitate to
contact us.

Jordan Berg Powers
Deputy Director
Mass Alliance