[act-ma] 11/21 We ARE Denis and Vinny: Education Not Deportation Rally

Juliana Morris juliana.e.morris at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 16:06:43 PST 2011

*WE ARE DENIS AND VINNY!*

*EDUCATION NOT DEPORTATION
RALLY*<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=181940695224582>

Denis and Vinny are two Massachusetts college students pursuing degrees in
engineering. They both graduated from public high schools in Mass., are
upstanding members of their communities, and call this country their home.
Despite all this, they are facing deportation back to their country of
origin, Brazil. Read more about the cases
here<http://enddeportation.wordpress.com/about/>
.*
*

   - *WE DEMAND THAT ICE STOP THE DEPORTATIONS OF DENIS AND VINNY!*
   -  No more deportations of students!
   - Stop tearing apart families!

*
*

*THE TIME IS NOW* – Vinny and Denis’s deportation hearings are within the
month. It’s *critical* that we as a community show support for Denis &
Vinny before it’s too late!

Join us Monday 11/21 for a *Rally to Keep Vini And Denis
Home!*<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=181940695224582>

*WHERE: *Rally at -- JFK Federal Building - 15 New Sudbury Street  Boston,
MA -- Just steps from the Blue Line Government Center T Stop

*WHEN: *November 21st, 2011. JFK Bldg @ 1030am.

For more information visit http://enddeportation.wordpress.com

RSVP on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=181940695224582