[act-ma] Proxima Reunion

Ocupemos el Barrio ocupemoselbarrio at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 10:20:13 PST 2011

Cordialmente invitados todos;

Llamado a Organizaciones y activistas individuales a participar de nuestra próxima reunion organizativa Ocupemos el Barrio (East Boston, JP, Chelsea, Revere, Lynn, Somerville, Roxbury, Mattapan). La reunion se efectuara e Lambs Of Christ Baptist Church 28 Paris St, East Boston (cerca de la estacion de Maverick, Linea azul), la misma esta programada para el Viernes 18 de Noviembre a las 6:00

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=114695918643636

By MBTA from downtown: Take the Blue line from Government Center or State towards Wonderland. Get off at Maverick (which is one stop before the Airport). Outside of the station, walk straight to the end of Maverick Square, walking away from the water and the Boston skyline. Go 45° to the left down Meridian Street. We are one block down on the left in the basement of the East Boston Post Office. Our entrance is through the archway to the left of the Post Office entrance on Paris Street.

Ocupemos el Barrio
ocupemoselbarrio at gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ocupemos-El-Barrio/286888601344993
https://twitter.com/#!/OEB_Boston