[act-ma] Computers for Spanish Speakers

Nicole Belanger bela_nico at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 08:09:18 PST 2011

I coordinate the "Computers for Spanish Speakers" program at Cambridge Community Television.

We offer individualized computer help in Spanish on a drop-in basis each Wednesday from 6-9pm.

We will be open tonight and each upcoming Wednesday. If you or someone you know needs individualized computer help in Spanish, please consider coming.

We are also looking for a few new volunteers to help with the program. Volunteers get free membership to CCTV and free classes here during their involvement with the program.

If you have any question, please let me know.

Here is more information about the Computers for Spanish Speakers program
http://cctvcambridge.org/computersforspanishspeakers (w/ a downloadable flyer)

and more info about being a lab volunteer:http://cctvcambridge.org/node/85358

Thanks and hope to see you in the lab!
Nicole