[act-ma] TODAY at 4pm: Rally and Speak Out - Support Occupy Boston and West Coast Port Shutdown

Brian K bdubkwob at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 06:48:36 PST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------

 *RALLY AND SPEAK OUT!*

*MONDAY DEC. 12. ** 4-6pm** at **City** **Hall** **Plaza** (by **Government*
* **Center**).*

 *From 4-6 there will be a Speak Out open to all.*

**Come express your solidarity with Occupy **Boston** in the wake of the
recent eviction of **Dewey Square**.*

**Stand with the broader Occupy Movement facing crackdowns across the
country.*

* *

**Stand in unity with the workers of the west coast who are shutting down
ports.*

* *

*Some will speak of the ongoing goal of our movement** which is a society
that prioritizes the needs of all before the profits of a few.*

* *

*Bring your thoughts, your signs, your music, your drums. *

* *

*And your friends.*

*We are the 99%!*

Around 6pm we will hold a march back into the Financial District, by the
recently lost Dewey Square.

For more information call: 617-230-9382 or Email
jgramsey at gmail.com<JGRAMSEY at GMAIL.COM>