[act-ma] DEC 31, FIRST NITE AGAINST THE WARS AND STAND OUT/MARCH FOR A FREE PALESTINE, COPLEY SQ

Marilyn Levin marilynl at alumni.neu.edu
Wed Dec 21 12:18:56 PST 2011

Distribute widely

JOIN US AT

FIRST NIGHT AGAINST THE WARS

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 31, 3-6:00 PM

COPLEY SQUARE, CORNER OF DARTMOUTH & BOYLSTON

(next to Boston Public Library)

We will be distributing peace materials and stickers against U.S. wars and
joining the First Night parade at the end as it passes Copley Sq.

BRING SIGNS, BANNERS & NOISE MAKERS.  We'll be there rain, shine, or snow.

Co-Sponsors:  Boston United National Antiwar Coalition, Stop the War
Coalition, United for Justice with Peace, Occupy Boston Action for Peace
Working Group

This year, the Boston Coalition for Palestinian Rights is also calling for a
stand out and march in the parade for a Free Palestine:

The Boston Coalition for Palestinian Rights calls for your participation in
this annual Boston event - please spread the word!
Let's  make this year's demonstration of support for a FREE PALESTINE the
biggest one ever!

FIRST NIGHT:
STAND OUT AND MARCH FOR A FREE PALESTINE

Saturday, December 31 (New Year's Eve)
Copley Square, Boston beginning at 4 PM

At 5:30 PM the Grand Procession marches down Boylston Street -
we will make up a FREE PALESTINE contingent at the end of the procession.

Please bring signs, banners, candles and drums.
www.bcprights.org