[act-ma] Apply for the Jewish Organizing Fellowship-- Deadline 1/30

Deanne Dworski-Riggs deannedr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 09:22:56 PST 2012

*Apply now to become a Jewish Organizing Fellow!*

The Jewish Organizing Fellowship is recruiting emerging social justice
leaders for our year-long, paid community organizing training program in
Boston. The Fellowship is a professional development opportunity for Jewish
young adults (ages 21-30) who are currently working as organizers or who
are looking for jobs in the field. If not already employed, fellows are
placed in full-time paid jobs that address a wide range of issues
including: the environment, civil rights, health care, and interfaith
cooperation. We seek Fellows who are eager to learn the theory and practice
of community organizing and explore the connections between Judaism and
social justice.

Early Selection Deadline: January 30, 2012
Regular Selection Deadline: May 7, 2012

For more information: www.jewishorganizing.org. Email:
jweiser at jewishorganizing.org.
Twitter: @jewishorganizer Facebook: facebook.com/jewishorganizing