[act-ma] 1/14 2nd Annual We Will Never Forget the Haitian Earthquake (today)

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sat Jan 14 07:47:15 PST 2012

  Asosiyasyon Fanm Ayisyen nan Boston (AFAB)

    Second Annual / Dezyem Anyel
    We Will Never Forget / Nou Pap Janm Bliye

Earthquake image

Roxbury Community College (RCC)Media Room
1234 Columbus Avenue, Roxbury, MA
Near Roxbury Crossing Station/Toupre Estasyon Roxbury Crossing

      Saturday, January 14, 2012 @ 4PM
      Samdi, 14 Janvye, 2012

An event for Boston and Massachusetts' Haitian community and friends of
Haiti to come together to memorialize the victims of the earthquake,
reflect and agree on a collective action.

Yon evenman pou kominote ayisyen nan Boston ak tout eta Masachouset la
pou mete tet yo ansanm pou sonje viktim tranblemandete 12 Janvye 2010
yo, reflechi e aji sou yon aksyon koletif.

For more/pou plis information/detay:
Carline Desire <mailto:cdesire at afab-kafanm.org> - (617) 287-0096

http://www.afab-kafanm.org/events/celebration2012.html