[act-ma] With Image: Movie, Eyewitness Gaza, by Skip Schiel & Tom Jackson, this Sunday, Jan 22, 11:30 am, Wellesley Friends Meeting

skip schiel skipschiel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 10:17:53 PST 2012

Yes, the image garbled up. This should look better. Sorry for any
inconvenience.

*Eyewitness Gaza<http://teeksaphoto.org/Levant2006/Pages/Offerings_8_2006.htm#EyewitnessGazaSlideshow>,
the movie, with Skip Schiel present <http://eyewitnessgaza.net>* Jan 22,
2012
Sunday, 11:30 am Wellesley Friends Meeting
26 Benvenue Ave
Wellesley MA Wellesley Friends Meeting<http://www.wellesleyfriendsmeeting.org/>

[image: SliverPhotoIP-3SM300.jpg]

*Please circulate this notice. Thank you.

--Skip*

+++++++++++

Skip Schiel (a.k.a Ein al-Nour)

9 Sacramento St
Cambridge MA 02138-1843 USA
skipschiel at gmail.com
617-441-7756 (land line)
617-230-6314  (mobile, used only on special occasions)
http://teeksaphoto.org
http://skipschiel.wordpress.com
http://eyewitnessgaza.net *

**From Leonard Cohen’s Book of Longing:

O Crown of Light, O Darkened One,
I never thought we’d meet.
You kiss my lips, and then it’s done:
I’m back on Boogie Street.**
*

To join my email list about my experiences in*
PALESTINE-ISRAEL*(Dispatches from Gaza, November 16, 2010-January 1,
2011), and after I
return home for postings related to that issue and very personal
reflections and photographs, please reply with SUBSCRIBE LEVANT in the
subject line.

To subscribe to my *PHOTO-MOVIE* list, what I make (on a variety of
topics), plus relevant other information and examples from other
photographers. I'll send links (average 1-3 links per week), not actual
photo files. If interested, please respond with SUBSCRIBE PHOTO-MOVIE.**