[act-ma] 1/29/2012 -- TONIGHT! Bread and Puppet Theater is offering 2-for-1 tickets to tonight's 7 pm show, while ticket supplies last

Mary Curtin marycurtin at comcast.net
Sun Jan 29 08:25:49 PST 2012

Ticket offer specifically for act-ma at act-ma.org subscribers:

Bread and Puppet Theater, who is wrapping up their residency at the Boston
Center for the Arts's Cyclorama in the South End, would like to offer
2-for-1 tickets (normally $12 each) to act-ma at act-ma.org subscribers to our
final evening (7 pm) performance of "Attica"/"Soldier of Flesh & Cardboard".
Just print out this email and bring it to the Box Office, which opens at 6
pm. It is general seating, so the earlier you can come to the Box Office the
better, in order to secure a good seat.

We are offering this as long as ticket supplies last - last evening we sold
out the show.

For more information on the show, please visit www.bcaonline.org
<http://www.bcaonline.org/> . Here's a very recent review, written by Jenna
Scherer of the Boston Herald:
http://news.bostonherald.com/entertainment/arts_culture/view/20220128theres_
a_riot_going_on_in_bread__puppets_latest/srvc=home
<http://news.bostonherald.com/entertainment/arts_culture/view/20220128theres
_a_riot_going_on_in_bread__puppets_latest/srvc=home&position=also>
&position=also. It will be very worth your while to join us, before we leave
town early tomorrow.

Hope to see you there, Mary Curtin [on behalf of Bread and Puppet]

--submitted by marycurtinproductions
c/o Mary Curtin
PO Box 290703, Charlestown, MA 02129
617-241-9664, 617-470-5867 (cell),
 <mailto:marycurtin at comcast.net> marycurtin at comcast.net
"dedicated to staging insightful entertainment, particularly in
non-traditional venues"
 <http://www.marycurtinproductions.com/> www.marycurtinproductions.com
 <http://www.facebook.com/marycurtin> www.facebook.com/marycurtin
 <http://twitter.com/marycurtin> http://twitter.com/marycurtin