[act-ma] REMINDER 2/11 Peña Rebelde: Jason Berube THIS SAT @ e5

alisa alisa.wind at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 18:09:37 PST 2012

*Peña Rebelde: Jason Berube*
*peñas @ e5 the 2nd Saturday of each month*

*Sat. February 11th, 7pm to late
$5 Suggested Donation
Food + Bev extra*

*Location: *encuentro5 <http://www.encuentro5.org/> - 33 Harrison Ave, 5th
Fl. Boston
(Close to Chinatown, Boylston, Downtown Crossing T stops)
-----

*Peñero Simon speaks:*

Coming in for our 9th monthly Peña Rebelde, straight from Outerspace via
Mesoamerica via Somerville, Mass., is Jason Berube. A
jack-of-all-trades--singer-songwriter, Mayan glyph card reader, muralist,
and 3rd generation roofer--Jason has been blessing the Boston music and
activist culture with his energy since the very first days of Encuentro 5
and far beyond. Jason's circus talents, entwined with his love of love and
the revolution, will make this one more peña to be inspired by.

Join us February 11th as Jason Berube brings his interstellar stories and
songs to the e5 community. (The Peña Rebelde takes place the 2nd Saturday
of each month.)

Suggested donation is $5, to support the space and our artist. Food and
drinks will be available for purchase.

Check out the event page <http://www.facebook.com/events/228085827278828/>,
and join the Peña Rebelde
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/112082192212598/> Facebook
group.

NOTE: encuentro5 is currently NOT an accessible location, although it is in
the process of raising funds to become one. Please visit
acce5s.encuentro5.org for information, updates, and how to get involved.

Organized by MESA sin fronteras