[act-ma] 2/11 Standout to mark 1 year anniversary of Mubarak leaving

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sat Feb 11 05:42:49 PST 2012

            Dear Egyptians in Boston,
            Feb. 11th marks an important day in the Egyptian history,
            and I know that we had a lot of protests recently, but we
            can't ignore that day nor celebrate until our free Egypt
            gets its fair-elected president.
            We will have Saturday, a silent stand for one hour in
            solidarity with Egypt. Please come and join us with your
            flags or wearing black.

            Feb. 11th
            When: 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
            Where: Copley square, Boston.