[act-ma] Gragger/Noisemaker! Radical Purim Party

Leah Madsen leah at circleboston.org
Mon Feb 13 11:04:05 PST 2012

Gragger/Noisemaker! The Workmen's Circle's Fifth Annual Radical Purim Party
March 10, 8pm – 1am
45 Danforth St, Jamaica Plain (Spontaneous Celebrations)
Sliding scale $10 – 20

**Music by Cirkestra and DJ Ross of Love**
**Costume contest**
**Cash bar**
**Political Theater**

Like an old-school mic check, the gragger is a Jewish noisemaker
traditionally used to lift up our voices in the name of liberation and
justice. This year, we will celebrate the ways that our communities create
collective opportunities for living, from credit unions to CSAs and
everything in between. So come – turn the world on its head and make some
serious noise in a rowdy call for justice and joy!

Co-sponsored by Moishe Kavod House and Keshet
Questions? Contact Leah at leah at circleboston.org or 617-566-6281

--
Leah Madsen
Program and Membership Organizer