[act-ma] Sat Feb 18 2-5pm From Occupy to Organize:Turning General Assemblies into Popular Assemblies

Camilo Viveiros camiloviveiros at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 07:28:32 PST 2012

>From Occupy to Organize:Turning General Assemblies into Popular Assemblies

Two days of community organizing trainings with longtime organizers and
community groups

Saturday, February 18 & Saturday, March 10
>From 2 to 5 PM Community Church of Boston, 565 Boylston Street

*Organize our neighborhoods & build popular power in our communities &
schools*
   - Learn lessons from popular assemblies around the world & plan together
   a popular assembly in Boston
   - Turn public support into greater public involvement with ways to
   engage broader participation beyond activist circles
   - Reach the 99% with organizing tools that go beyond Facebook to face to
   face: sharing your story, listening campaigns, door to door outreach, One
   on Ones & house meetings
   - Connect common concerns to build bonds of solidarity & strategies to
   support those most impacted by economic injustice.

To register go to: www.popularassembly.org