[act-ma] Readable Energy (and Other) Events

gmoke at verizon.net gmoke at verizon.net
Mon Apr 2 10:07:50 PDT 2012

My World account hasn't been letting me send emails for the last day or so and support has been nonexistent so I sent this week's edition out late using my Verizon account which reformatted the message into illegibility. The list in readable form is available at http://hubevents.blogspot.com where I put it up last night. Each edition should be available there whether or not the email version goes out on time or readably.

Sorry for the inconvenience.