[act-ma] 99% Spring NVDA training this weekend

Morrigan Phillips morrigan.phillips at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 10:56:41 PDT 2012

Hey all,

I've been helping trainer new trainers for this and despite some
trepidation I have around MoveOn being a driving force behind this, the
curriculum is well done and very accessible - introducing NVDA in a way
that feels real doable and giving people some solid skills to build on.
This weekend there is a big training in Dorchester some folks might be
interested in.

====

99% Spring training in non-violent direct action methods and strategies

Saturday, April 14, 10:00-5:00PM

SEIU 1199 | 150 Mt. Vernon Street Suite 300 Dorchester, MA, 02125 JFK/UMass
on the Red Line)

Join with 100,000 other Americans across the country to learn how to tell
the story of what happened to our economy, the history of non-violent
direct action, and how to use that knowledge to fight the corrupting
influence of big money on our political system. With this 7-hour training
you'll be prepared to join dozens of actions taking place in Boston this
spring, including a Tax Day Action and a May Day Action.

*Register for 99% Spring:
http://moveon.org/event/events/event.html?event_id=128223&id=

Co-hosted by:

Jobs with Justice

MassUniting

SEIU 1199

*Join the 99% Spring Movement! *

Training has been essential to every change-making movement, and this April
9-15 we’ll walk in the footsteps of history. http://the99spring.com/