[act-ma] Friday, 4/28: Protest Madeline Albright, 11am in Harvard Square

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Tue Apr 24 10:41:52 PDT 2012

please forward widely

-------- Original Message --------

Please join me Friday morning (April 27) at 11am sharp in Harvard Square
at the corner of JFK and Winthrop Street (outside a place called
"UpStairs on the Square") to protest
"/killing-half-a-million-Iraqi-children-is-worth-it/" Madeleine Albright
who will be speaking at an $85/plate luncheon to promote her new book
the sponsored by Harvard Book Store and Harvard KSG Institute of
Politics. http://www.harvard.com/event/madeleine_albright/
<http://www.harvard.com/event/madeleine_albright/>

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbIX1CP9qr4>Madeleine Albirght's talk is
actually at a place called "UpStairs on the Square" at 91 Winthrop
Street, on the corner of JFK Street and Winthrop Street (a block towards
the river down JFK St from Mount Auburn Street).  We should be outside
protesting by 11am before everyone arrives. ~  Contact: David
<mailto:davidrolde at comcast.net>

Albright on 60 minutes:  500,000 dead Iraqi women and children were
"worth it"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbIX1CP9qr4