[act-ma] 5/9: Chuck Turner Appeal 9:30am Moakley Court House

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Wed May 2 22:44:09 PDT 2012

Reflections From Behind the Wall: May 2,2012

Dear Friends, The Appeals Court has announced that the oral arguments on
my appeal will be heard on
*Wednesday, May 9th
at 9:30 a.m.
at the John J. Moakley Federal Courthouse. *

The three judge panel will include Judge Roferiee Thompson, an Obama
appointee (2010) from Rhode Island,
Judge Sandra Lynch, a Clinton appointee (1995) from Massachusetts,
and Judge Bruce Selya, a Reagan appointee (1986) from Rhode Island.

If you have an opportunity to go, I would definitely recommend it. Given
the quality of the brief prepared by Attorney Charles Rankin, my appeal
attorney, and Attorney Michelle Menken, his assistant, I think the
hearing should be a fascinating discussion of the application of federal
law to my case.

I hope that spring has sprung in Boston. Up here on the mountain, it is
always difficult to tell. The Struggle Continues, chuck

supportchuckturner.com/ <http://supportchuckturner.com/>