[act-ma] 5/16 Rally to declare that public transit is a public good on May 16th!

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Mon May 7 04:31:14 PDT 2012

Join riders and workers from across the State on Wednesday, May 16th @
11AM on the Statehouse Steps as we gather to protect transit systems
across the state by launching the Green Justice Coalition's campaign --
Public Transit--Public Good.

Leaders will speak out FOR fair short-term fixes and meaningful
long-term solutions and AGAINST regressive proposals across the state to
hike fares and cut transit service. Street theater will highlight the
impacts of inadequate transit funding and service on our communities.

Click here
<http://carmensunion589.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Public-Transit-Public-Good-May-16-2012-v8.pdf>
to see a flyer for the event.

More more information, contact either: