[act-ma] 5/23 Jammin' for Justice

Amy Hendrickson amyh at texnology.com
Wed May 23 03:33:52 PDT 2012

Jammin' for Justice is tomorrow, 5/23!

      Welcome to the ACE list for monthly updates on our environmental justice work and campaigns. To ensure that you continue to receive these emails, add celina at ace-ej.org to your address book.

      You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

            Special invitation   Alternatives for Community & Environment
            May 2012

            You're invited to Jammin' for Justice tomorrow!

            Wednesday, May 23
            6:00 to 8:30 p.m.

            Hibernian Hall
            184 Dudley Street
            Roxbury, MA 02119

            Join hundreds of ACE supporters, family and friends for our annual fundraiser to celebrate victories in environmental justice in our communities.

            Enjoy live music from Los Three and DJ Handz, drinks and appetizers, and score some amazing items at our silent auction.

            Art offerings include Jeremy Ogusky pottery, Soaring Waters stunning beaded work, a framed Trina Jackson art print and hand-knit items. Excursions include tickets to the DeCordova Museum, a party night at Jillian's, local historical tours, a four-night stay at an eco-home in Vermont and bikey prizes from Hubway and Bikes Not Bombs. Hungry? We've got prizes from Haley House Bakery Café, as well as wine, local beer and more!

            Donations of any size are welcome in advance or at the event. Admission is free. For more information, email Jasmine or call (617) 442-3343 x231.

            See you there!
           2012 EJ Awardees

                  Join us in honoring our 2012 EJ Award recipients:

                  Boston-area Youth Organizing Project (BYOP)

                  Massachusetts Senior Action Council (MSAC)

                  Morley Street Neighborhood Association (MSNA) and Dana Lanzillo

            Join other ACE lists...

            email: celina at ace-ej.org
            phone: 617-442-3343
            web: http://www.ace-ej.org

            Forward email

            This email was sent to amyh at texnology.com by celina at ace-ej.org |
            Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribeT | Privacy Policy.

            Alternatives For Community and Environment | 2181 Washington Street, Suite 301 | Roxbury | MA | 02119