[act-ma] Monthly Peace Film Series: Koch Brothers Exposed -- Thu., June 7 at 6:45 PM @ Central Sq. Library

Corr, Brian bcorr at cambridgema.gov
Fri Jun 1 09:07:03 PDT 2012

The Monthly Peace & Justice Film Series presents Robert Greenwald's latest film:
Koch Brothers Exposed
[cid:image001.png at 01CD3FEE.8E028AB0]

Thursday, June 7, 6:45 to 9pm
Central Square Library, 45 Pearl St., Cambridge
With an unflinching investigative look at the Koch brothers' money and power, Brave New Films has once again created a film full of rollicking and rigorous facts that informs and challenges corporate media with the truth. .....Koch Brothers Exposed<http://www.kochbrothersexposed.com/> should be a wake-up call for people across the political spectrum to take action to halt the selling off of our democracy.

I was interviewed for the film-seemed a valuable project because it raises perhaps the central question of our time: are we a democracy or are we now a plutocracy? And what kind of country, what kind of society, what kind of economy do we want to live in? - Katrina vanden Heuvel<http://www.thenation.com/authors/katrina-vanden-heuvel>, editor and Publisher of the Nation Magazine, April 23, 2012

As radio and television host Ed Schultz says of the film, 'Every person in this country who cares about democracy should care about this work'.

Parking Nearby

Women's International League for Peace and Freedom
&
Cambridge Peace Commission
Refreshments will be served
For more information: 617 244-8054