[act-ma] END THE FED RALLY (06/23/12)

shemdogg shemdogg at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 17:50:52 PDT 2012

On Saturday, June 23, we will be out in front of the Federal Reserve
Bank of Boston to educate the public about the Fed. Most people do not
know that the Federal Reserve is NOT
part of the government and that it is privately owned. This will be the
first in a series of actions against the Fed through the Summer and Fall of 2012.

Bring your signs. Share your knowledge.

The
 intention is to restore Article 1, Section 8 of the US Constitution
that gives Congress the responsibility of regulating our currency.
Congress is accountable to the People, the Fed Reserve is not. We should
 not have to "borrow" our own money from a private banking cartel at
interest.

The scam has carried on for far too long, and while
America slips further and further into debt with these parasitic
Banksters, the Fed Reserve has taken it upon itself to bail out foreign
organizations while We the People are being dispossessed of our homes
and resources.

NO MORE!

Please come out to help us
fight this Creature from Jekyll Island and please share this event with
others. THIS IS NOT A RALLY FOR, OR AGAINST, ANY POLITICIANS. We ask
that anyone participating stays on message.

More info: https://www.facebook.com/events/164701023660792/