[act-ma] June 16th Boston Care Congress

Russ Davis russdavis at comcast.net
Sat Jun 9 05:48:25 PDT 2012

We are building a movement to transform long-term care in the U.S.

Will you help us build a movement?

*Join us for the Boston Care Congress!*

*Saturday, June 16^th *

*12:00PM-3:00PM*

*1199SEIU, 150 Mt. Vernon St.Dorchester, MA*

*JFK/UMass Stop on the Red Line. Free parking.*

*Lunch, interpretation, & childcare will be provided.*

Join care workers & care consumers as we come together for an
afternoon to share our stories and learn how we can support one another.

We are fighting for:

. Access to a dignified quality of life for all

. Access to dignified, quality jobs for all

. Respect for the dignity and value of care work

. Respect for older adults and people with disabilities

The program for the day will include a panel discussion, workshops, and
a presentation by Ai-jen Poo, co-director of the national Caring Across
Generations campaign and one of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential
People in the World.

Together, we have the power to build a new economy, an economy that_cares_.

*Register today!
<http://afl.salsalabs.com/o/4023/c/195/p/salsa/event/common/public/?event_KEY=7863>*

----

Questions? Want to get involved? Contact Mary at 617-524-8778 or email
maryh at massjwj.net. Se habla español.

In solidarity,

Mary Hewey

MassachusettsJobs with Justice